special hosting offers
Limited Time Only, Special Offers From Satt Host
Limited Time Only, Special Offers From Satt Host
To order a web hosting package from SATT Hosting, follow these steps:
1. In your web browser, go to https://www.Satthost.com.
2. On the top banner, click choose any of our hosting package.
3. Click CHECKOUT, or select the package that you want.
4. Select a domain option:
• To register a new domain name with SATTHost, click Register a new domain.
• To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
• To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my name servers.
• To use a free sub domain provided by SATTHost, click Use a sub domain from SATTHost.
5. Click Continue. The Configure page appears.
6. In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
7. Under Configurable Options, select any additional features that you want for your web hosting account.
8. To automatically install an application for your new account, select the program you want to install in the Auto-Install Application list
box . Otherwise, leave the Auto-Install Application list box set to none.
9. Click Continue. The Review & Checkout page appears.
10. Click Checkout. The Checkout page appears.
11. Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
12. Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
13. Click Complete Order. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from SATTHost that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new account. In the meantime, you may want to read the Hosting Quick Stared Guide.
Reseller Hosting is a packages from big web hosts which you can buy from them to start your own web hosting company or sell web hosting service to your customers. Typically, reseller hosting comes with a set amount of Disk Space, monthly bandwidth, control panels like cPanel, multiple ip addresses etc. Means you can further divide or share up to other customers.
Dedicated hosting or opting a dedicated server means opting your own dedicated server, with all the performance, control and flexibility you need. In Dedicated server you have the highest levels of security and protection as only your own website is being hosted on the server, and includes root access to the network for optimum flexibility.
This is a perfect solution for big sized online businesses and large websites that have huge amounts of visitors and traffic. For example gaming servers, online communication portals, complicated Ecommerce websites, etc.
If you opt for a dedicated server you will be essentially setting up a single computer within a network that is reserved solely for the needs of that network. This server will be used by you to manage communications with other computers within the network, to manage printer resources, etc. You can avail a dedicated server even on a rental arrangement. Here, you can rent out a server, software as well as an internet connection with a specific web host.
Now, with either a credit card, money in your PayPal account or bKash & Rocket you can get one real easily. Time to do a happy dance!
1. Register a PayPal account. Skip this step if you already have one that is verified/have money in it. If you will be receiving money/have received money from other people into your PayPal, you can continue. Otherwise, register your credit card with PayPal or use your bKash/Rocket account instead. Go to your account from your phone and send money to our accounts.
2. Open a new tab on your web browser and head to a domain reseller. Enter the domain name that you'd like to buy in the provided box and check if it is available. If it is available, hit the check box (if it isn't checked) and click "Add to Cart". If it isn't, select another name. Repeat if still not available.
• Would you like webhosting? Would you like PositiveSSL? Would you like all the free goodies there? Click on it if you'd, add a coupon code if you have one then hit Check Out.
3. Create an account. Enter all your information correctly. Double confirm it, then click Create Account after deciding if you'd like to subscribe to their newsletter.
4. Configure your registrant information, then hit Check Out.
5. Read the e-mail and web hosting agreements, then if you agree, hit the check box. Then click Next Step on the right.
6. Click "Enable WhoisGuard" if you'd like to do so. Scroll down, and see what you'd like to do with your name servers. About e-mail forwarding, it depends if you'd like to use it. Click "Save and continue".
7. Check your order, then, when everything has been confirmed, click the button that says "Checkout with PayPal".
8. Log in to your PayPal account if necessary and ensure that you've enough funds. Then, follow what PayPal instructed after double-checking your order again and again or add funds from your bKash/Rocket accounts.
Look at the URL of the website. If it begins with “https” instead of “http” it means the site is secured using an SSL Certificate (the s stands for secure). SSL Certificates secure all of your data as it is passed from your browser to the website's server.
Web hosting, in simple terms, enables your website to be accessible via the Internet. All data visible on your website images, content and code needs to be hosted on a server through a service called as Web Hosting. As a website administrator, you get access to manage your site easily through our state of the art control panel and GUIs.
you can go to our contact page .